MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT PARTNERS
Muley Fanatic Foundation
- NEW PRODUCT ALERT!!! Wave your support proudly with this new custom, durable, long-lasting Muley Fanatic Foundation Flag! MFF Custom Flag | Muley Fanatic Foundation
- The Muley Fanatic Foundation and The WYldlife Fund are partnering up for a golf tournament on July 31st in Buffalo, Wyoming to raise funds for the I-25 Wildlife Crossing Project. Click here for details.
- To date, MFF has allocated $168,968 in 2021 through the sale of Wyoming Commissioner Licenses. Funds were allocated (payment completed) to a variety of projects lead by the Monteith Shop at University of Wyoming and Haub School of Environment & Natural Resources. These projects include the Wyoming Range Mule Deer Project, Rose Petal Project, Antelope Research Project, Bighorn Sheep Research Project, and a variety of other research projects that includes mule deer. Separate from the above projects, $21,000 to the Youth with Life-threatening Illness Hunts, $18,000 to the Dry Piney Wildlife Crossing Project, $6,100 to Hunter Ed Instructors Rewards, $10,000 was committed to the I-25 Kaycee Area Crossing Project north of Buffalo, Wyoming (These proceeds were donated to The Wyldlife Fund for I-25 project).
- The Muley Fanatic Foundation donated four (4) Tapco brand solar powered LED flashing deer crossing signs to the City of Green River on February 24 to raise awareness for motorist safety and as a notice in specific areas of possible deer crossing presence on the roadway.These 30″x30″ signs are solar powered with LED lighting around the perimeter of the sign, with the lights continually flashing and providing for a highly visible reminder of possible deer crossing. MFF worked with the City of Green River and the Wyoming Game and Fish Department to identify priority areas within the city limits for optimum placement in areas of high wildlife traffic collision reports.MFF purchased a total of 16 of these signs at a cost of $2,600 each, of which 8 will be placed in Sweetwater County and the other 8 in the area in and surrounding Manila, Utah.The City of Green River requested two sets (4 signs) to be placed in a high deer crossing area along Uinta Drive, between Monroe and Upland Way, and the second set to be placed at a yet to be determined location by the City of Green River.
- Currently there are 6 Chapter Banquets (one virtual) scheduled for 2021. In 2020, 11 fundraising events were cancelled due to Covid. This year many of the early scheduled annual banquets were cancelled. With the time and efforts to begin preparations months prior to the banquet, these chapters had no choice but to cancel. Some chapters have chosen to schedule for later than usual in determination restrictions will be lifted. Visit the Chapter Page to see which ones are in your area.
- With the recent completion of a 2021 Wyoming Governor’s License Raffle, the Muley Fanatic Foundation has provided a check for $40,950 to the Wyoming Game & Fish Department which will be allocated through the Wyoming Governor’s Big Game License Coaliton for a multiple number of mule deer projects in 2022. We would like to thank everyone that participated in this raffle and the support for mule deer conservation!