PLEASE READ PRIOR TO ORDERING
Please allow 5-7 days for processing and delivery. *During high volume orders it may take 7 – 10 days. We thank you for your patience.
- If you are purchasing as a gift for another individual and would like each calendar to be shipped to that person, PLEASE complete each order separately, or all calendars will be shipped to the included shipping address. Thank you.
- The information for the calendar ticket stub will be filled out from the SHIPPING information prior to delivery of calendar and that ticket stub will be entered into the large drawing drum at the Muley Fanatic Foundation Headquarter Office. The calendar # (located in the upper right corner inside cover) corresponds with the completed ticket stub #.
- Also if you need extra information or are requesting calendars to be entered under different names, please add it to the ORDER NOTES.
If you win, your name returns into all remaining drawings!
For calendar(s) given for a gift that will NOT be shipped directly to individual, please have that individual receiving the gift contact MFF @ 307-875-3133 to provide the updated information for the participant receiving the gifted calendar.
Calender Rules * Please read
* Each calendar is considered the raffle entry for the customer, however, a substituted item (raffle ticket stub) is entered into the “Drawing Drum”. This substituted item has a number that corresponds with the label number placed on the calendar (inside cover, upper right).
* Persons under the age of 18 may not purchase a calendar.
* Calendars are $100.00 and limited up to 3,500 total calendars. Calendar numbers will be numbered 0001 to 3500. The purchase of only one calendar is required to be entered in the raffle. Each calendar constitutes an equal chance to win. All unsold calendars become the property of the Muley Fanatic Foundation.
* Guns and/or descriptions are printed on the calendar draw dates. Some gun images may differ from exact gun.
* Cash, personal checks and credit cards are accepted for the sale of the calendars. Prizes will not be awarded until the check clears the bank. Checks returned are subject for additional fee and disqualification from the drawings.
* Random drawing will be held every draw date of the week during the calendar year at the MFF Headquarters. Drawing times may vary. It is hand drawn from a large drum containing ALL raffle ticket stubs associated with each calendar.
* Winners will be contacted day of drawing via phone and provided instructions for the procedure to acquire the prize for that day’s drawing. All winners will be posted on all MFF social media platforms and muleyfanatic.org for each draw date(s) on drawing date or by the end of each week (or Thursday). A weekly email will be delivered to all calendar participants on Thursday announcing the weekly winners. BE AWARE THESE EMAILS MAY BE DELIVERED TO YOUR JUNK FOLDER. Please provide a accurate email address.
* All winners must pass FFL regulations and the rules be met before receiving firearm. Winners that are unable to complete FFL paperwork at the MFF Headquarters is responsible for acquiring a firearm dealer with FFL in their local area and have that dealer email a copy to the proper email address at MFF HQ. If you are a winner and there are some restrictions in your state of residancy for the winning firearm, MFF is willing to provide a legal firearm of equal value or provide a tax write off form of the equal value. ** Winners are responsible for any transfer fees.
* Weekly pictures of the guns may vary slightly from actual gun. Muley Fanatic Foundation reserves the right to modify any raffle prize if needed based on manufacturer’s available inventory.
* Every winner’s firearm must be legally deliverable at Muley Fanatic Foundation’s sole discretion, a winner’s pre-selected firearm may be adjusted to a different firearm or substituted to a gift card of equal value of MFF’s cost, due to the winner’s age, status or applicable regulations affecting the firearm transfer to the winner.
All sales are final.